FAQs are usually answered in our email newsletters. Here you can easily find correspondence you may have missed.
- Hello FoCo, NoCo and Wyo circus folks and families!
- **The attached photo is an opportunity to get us more involved at your school!! Help us share awe inspiring circus with the community. **
- We are about to make a transition from Summer session 1 to Summer session 2. Remember, there are no classes June 27th, through July 4th
- WITH ONE EXCEPTION: Monday, Aerial prep classes will have class June 28th and NO CLASS July 5th.
- All other classes will begin July 5th :)
- Summer camp 2021 is open to one week enrollment during ALL WEEKS! registration is available on VAMP
- Following is the general schedule for the next 365+ days!!! Dates subject to change.
- Fall Session will be 10 weeks of circus skill building from August 22nd through October 30th, 2021. The last week of the session will be an intro to choreography.
- Fall/Winter Session will be 5 weeks of choreography from October 31st through December 11th, 2021 in preparation for our Grand Circus Production.
- Show Week is...
- Hello circus families!
- We are happy to be here with you.
- Weekly class schedule will continue through the summer Sunday through Thursday. Find information about your specific program below.
- Summer session 1 runs May 31st - June 24th
- Summer session 2 runs July 5th - August 13th
- Fall session will begin August 22nd
- ATTN: PRESCHOOL PROGRAM! We have three weeks in the summer in which morning preschool classes will be cancelled due to summer camp programming. Please purchase punchcards and continue to register for classes individually during the summer. Session based will resume in the Fall.
- ATTN: AERIAL PREP PROGRAM! Keep being you, you are amazing. We have upped the class size to 7 due to increased demand and because Coach Angel is a rockstar.
- ATTN: 9-11yr AERIAL! There is a new L1-2 class on Thursdays; Tuesdays is now L1. If your student would like to test out of...
- Hello circus families!
- We have made it through some tough times, thank you for being a part of our team!
- A new session begins after spring break. It will run from March 21st through May29th
- Is anyone looking for things to do over break? We have space and so much circus fun. Please let us know if you would like activities over break 1 day, 3 half days, or one hour workshops? Open play/workout times?
- We still have limited space but are giving it our all. Registration is open for the spring session. https://vamp.versatilearts.net/fortcollinscircuscenter/
- Logo wear orders have been completed...