subscribe to our mailing list or refer to the posts below of previous announcements
As Spring is rolling through Northern Colorado, things at Fort Collins Circus Center are rolling forward! We have many exciting things happening in the coming months, so make sure to read through this month’s newsletter to be a part of the excitement!
Here at the gym we are working on choreography and performance skills for our May performance! This Spring’s performance is playing around with the theme of emotions in the human experience. Our students are exploring movement on the ground and in the air while encompassing a variety of emotions. We have this fun color wheel to help talk to our students about the variety of emotions that we may experience.
Make sure to register your student(s) for the show on VAMP to be able to perform in our showcase! * Commitment to the showcase would entail a 20-minute tech/dress rehearsal early in the week and one designated show night. May 8th through 14th. (*the performance is not mandatory for our students. All those who register for the showcase workshop will receive detailed information regarding schedule for show...more
The warmth and sunshine are headed our way in Fort Collins in our first week of spring, bringing us new blossoms on the trees, precious baby whitetail deer, and new circus students growing up the silks. With a new season in spring comes a whole new session of classes at Fort Collins Circus Center!
Check out our schedule here>> https://fortcollinscircus.com/class-schedule
Our Spring Session has begun, bringing back the classes that you love for all ages. Our Spring session comes with the opportunity to perform in our May 2022 Showcase, to share your hard work on stage with your classmates, friends, and family. Commitment to the showcase would entail a 20-minute tech/dress rehearsal early in the week and one designated show night. May 8th through 14th. (*the performance is not mandatory for our students*)
Another way to welcome the springtime into our circus hearts is by joining our Circus Saturday on Saturday March 26th. We will be hosting workshops from Staza Stone, Bryan the Circus Knight, Jess and Steve of Fractal Society all...more
Hello circus families!
We will switch over completely to a new emailing CRM system by summer time. If you want to stay in the loop you must join the list by following one of the links below. :) News correspondence can also be found at www.fortcollinscircus.com/newsletters
To subscribe to our Newsletter please visit www.fortcollinscircus.com/contact
or click this link for a sign up form http://eepurl.com/hTtnlj
Spring session has been posted! Log in to your VAMP account to register for classes from March 20th through May 28th. This is a 10 week session, however you will notice that there are only 9 weeks of classes. This is because we are hosting our spring Student Showcase the second week of May! There will be a separate...more
Welcome to 2022 at the Circus Center!
A new session of classes has begun! See VAMP to register for a session (prorate option available) or drop in classes (can be paid for by punchcard).
Information about classes and advancement through the curriculum can be found at www.fortcollinscircus.com/circus-kids ADVANCEMENT criteria listed on that page.
Attention TEENS and ADULTS! Circus Saturday is BACK!
January 29th from 10:30am to 4:30pm. Workshops in German Wheel, Invented Aerial Apparatus, Partner Juggling, Chinese Pole and more will be available. Mark your calendars and watch out for announcements on FB, Instagram, and on announcement boards in the circus center!
Summer Camp dates are available on our website and VAMP. see www.fortcollinscircus.com/summer-camp-2022 for details! We have added a teen camp again this year!
Hello circus families!
The new winter 2022 session is live on VAMP. It will run January 2nd through March 12th, 2022. Register now and email with questions. Students who are moving up in level will need to be approved on VAMP, please send me a reminder to do so if this is the case for your student. Thank you!
We will be live streaming this event Anime(ation) Dec. 2022 showcase on our YouTube channel. We have created a private/unlisted link to this streaming of Thursday, Friday and Saturday evening shows, each very different and under an hour long.
Share these links with family and friends, and Enjoy the Show!more
Hello circus families!
Our circus curriculum includes more than movement skills, it contributes to a holistic physical education
As we begin the new session of classes we have some fun options for creating and collaborating. Circus offers a unique and valuable opportunity for social emotional growth to our students!
A couple of our classes last session included collaborative warm ups where students were prompted to listen and communicate without words, to pay attention to one other person and then to all of the group to coordinate movements and bring balance to the moment, even with all the differences between peoples.
Performances offer a space for people to gain recognition for their hard work and praise for expressing themselves in a healthful way.
Anime(ation) - FC3 student December 2021 Showcase - Dec. 16th, 17th, and 18th.
Our space will be transformed into a theater. We will have special lighting and effects, stage design, and a special "backstage" area for performers to build comradery and...more
Evolution Circus, student performance troupe, is holding an apple bake off - Sale and Show.
Tuesday October 12th from 6:45-8:00pm. The troupe will perform their most recent group work at 7:05pm. Don’t be late!
Evolution Circus is also a part of an online circus show curated by Rebekah Leach and Aerial Works. The online show will take place Friday, October 8th at 7pm MST. Get your cheap tickets HERE!
Day Off School workshop is Friday, October 15th from 9:00am to 12:00pm. Register on VAMP by following the Register for Workshop link. Activities will include slack line and tumbling obstacle course, hula hooping, juggling, stilt walking, unicycling, and aerial dance on the lyra (aerial hoop) and sling! For...more
Hello circus community!
We have made final adjustments to the schedule and all should be clear, email questions if you have them! We have cancelled classes on Labor Day (sorry for any confusion with the auto email sent regarding this, the session class is not cancelled!) We have also refreshed all aerial rigging! See pics below ;)
NEW classes include:
Adult Acro Yoga - Bringing this one back for the first time since C*#@! We will meet for eight weeks; first meeting is August 30th. Come alone or bring a friend. There is a buy 2 sessions and get one FREE offer now until August 22nd! Email for registration.
Old Lady Circus Club Mix discipline - We will have sling for a few weeks, stilting for a few weeks and Bungee Dance for a few weeks! Detailed schedule will be posted on Facebook and announced on Instagram @circuscenter_fortcollins . Follow us to find info or just register for the whole session! Must be 35 years or older to...more
- Hello FoCo, NoCo and Wyo circus folks and families!
- **The attached photo is an opportunity to get us more involved at your school!! Help us share awe inspiring circus with the community. **
- We are about to make a transition from Summer session 1 to Summer session 2. Remember, there are no classes June 27th, through July 4th
- WITH ONE EXCEPTION: Monday, Aerial prep classes will have class June 28th and NO CLASS July 5th.
- All other classes will begin July 5th :)
- Summer camp 2021 is open to one week enrollment during ALL WEEKS! registration is available on VAMP
- Following is the general schedule for the next 365+ days!!! Dates subject to change.
- Fall Session will be 10 weeks of circus skill building from August 22nd through October 30th, 2021. The last week of the session will be an intro to choreography.
- Fall/Winter Session will be 5 weeks of choreography from October 31st through December 11th, 2021 in preparation for our Grand Circus Production.
- Show Week is...
- Hello circus families!
- We are happy to be here with you.
- Weekly class schedule will continue through the summer Sunday through Thursday. Find information about your specific program below.
- Summer session 1 runs May 31st - June 24th
- Summer session 2 runs July 5th - August 13th
- Fall session will begin August 22nd
- ATTN: PRESCHOOL PROGRAM! We have three weeks in the summer in which morning preschool classes will be cancelled due to summer camp programming. Please purchase punchcards and continue to register for classes individually during the summer. Session based will resume in the Fall.
- ATTN: AERIAL PREP PROGRAM! Keep being you, you are amazing. We have upped the class size to 7 due to increased demand and because Coach Angel is a rockstar.
- ATTN: 9-11yr AERIAL! There is a new L1-2 class on Thursdays; Tuesdays is now L1. If your student would like to test out of...
- Hello circus families!
- We have made it through some tough times, thank you for being a part of our team!
- A new session begins after spring break. It will run from March 21st through May29th
- Is anyone looking for things to do over break? We have space and so much circus fun. Please let us know if you would like activities over break 1 day, 3 half days, or one hour workshops? Open play/workout times?
- We still have limited space but are giving it our all. Registration is open for the spring session. https://vamp.versatilearts.net/fortcollinscircuscenter/
- Logo wear orders have been completed...