Circus Summer Camp for Kids and Teens
- Kids Camp (Ages 6 - 12)
- Week 1: July 18 - 22
Week 2: July 25 - 29
Week 3: August 1 - 5
Teen Camp (Age 13+)
August 8 - 12
Monday - Friday 9am - 1:30pm
- 9am -- Arrival, Check - In, and Warm up
- 9:25am -- Activity rotations
- 11:45am -- Change, pack up and bike to the river!
- 12pm -- Picnic lunch at the river
- 1pm -- Return to the Circus Center, cool down, group game
- 1:30pm -- Pick up
- Aerial Silks, Sling, Lyra and Trapeze
- Dance and Acrobatics
- Flow Arts -- Juggling, Poi, Diabolo
- Rolla Bola
- ...and MORE!
- Each day, campers and staff will ride bikes to the Prospect Ponds Natural Area to eat lunch with the option to jump in the water.
Summer Camp at the Fort Collins Circus Center brings practical experience in movement, creativity, collaboration, and body awareness. Not to mention -- fun! Each week, campers will prepare a short performance to share with family members at 11:15 on Friday.
- $225 per week
- or $600 for all three weeks of Kid's camp
Space is now available in Teen Camp and all three weeks of Kid's Camp. Sign up for one, two or three weeks!
What To Bring
- Aerial Appropriate Clothing (leggings and/or tight fitting clothing recommended, NO zippers, buttons, or velcro).
- Swimsuit or change of clothes
- Water bottle
- Sack lunch
- Bicycle (can be left at the circus center for the length of camp)
- Appropriate footwear for outside activities