October 16th from 1-4:00pm
Day off School means Circus Time! Activities include rolla bolla, slackline, stilt walking, aerial trapeze, lyra, sling and silks, Hula hooping, juggling and other flow arts.
Our circus professionals will support students in skill building and character building for performance.
Strong Bodies and Minds. Valuable Relationships. Quality Experiences.
- Students will begin the day with some yoga, dance, tumbling and ninja art obstacles to warm up the body and wake up the mind.
- Students will participate in juggling, flow arts, and partner acrobatics to build communication and cooperation skills.
- Students will have the opportunity to try out 3-4 aerial apparatuses and select some to perform a creative work on.
Summer/Fall Session: August 24th - October 18th
You can be assured that it is safe to return to our space! We have excellent air flow in our space and will have the garage door open whenever possible. We have ONLY 6 Students per class with 10+ feet in between apparatuses to meet social distancing needs. We have left 15 minutes in between classes to sanitize mats in between uses. Classes have been meticulously scheduled so that apparatuses have ample time to be sanitized. Masks will be worn by instructors. Hand sanitizer and soap is available for everyone’s use.
Preschool dance and tumble – (discontinued until further notice) 18 months through 2 years of age will be accompanied by a parent/guardian for a 45 minute class to explore how to listen, learn, and interact with others. Movement skills include stretching, rhythmic dance, jumping, rolling, balancing and so much more! 2.5 – 4.5 year olds adventure out on their own with the instructor.
Open Bounce is on Friday mornings (discontinued until further notice) – Open play time in the gym with mats and a big bouncy house!
Aerial Preparation (discontinued until further notice)– For ages 6-8 years. Tumbling and dance exercises help develop strong bones and muscles required for any and all activities people want to participate in the rest of their lives. Get students prepared for aerial and acrobatics, too! Includes handstands, cartwheels, rolls, handsprings and aerial basics on all apparatuses.
9-11 years aerial acrobatics – We offer session based enrollment for students hoping to perform in our student showcases throughout the school year. New student enrollments to the sessions can be made up to the 5th week of each session (call or email to enroll with a pro rated fee). Registration will then be closed for performance preparation purposes.
T(w)EENS – Aerial acrobatic classes are for socializing, athletic conditioning, learning new skills and sharpening old, and getting creative. It is a FUN way to maintain fitness, psycho-emotional well being and healthy relationships. Teens may also join adult classes!
Youth 9-16yrs Aerial and Cirque Pricing
- Single 1.25 hour classes = $28
- Single 1 hour classes = $20
- Single 1.25 hour class per week for 8 weeks = $208
- Single 1 hour class per week for 8 weeks = $120
- three classes = $50 per day (sliding scale available)
- two classes = $35 per day (sliding scale available)
- Four pack 1.25 hour classes = $108 (1 month expiration)
- Eight pack 1.25 hour classes = $208 (2 month expiration)
- Twelve pack 1.25 hour classes = $288 (2 month expiration)
- Four pack 1 hour classes = $76 (1 month expiration)
- Eight pack 1 hour classes = $144 (2 month expiration)
- Twelve pack 1 hour classes = $220 (2 month expiration)
Aerial open workout pricing
- Drop in price = $15
- Four pack = $48 (1 month expiration)
- Eight pack = $88 (2 month expiration)
- Twelve pack = $108 (2 month expiration)
Hoop and Flow Prop Pricing
Single 1 hour classes = $15
- Four pack 1 hour classes = $56 (2 month expiration)
- Eight pack 1 hour classes = $104 (2 month expiration)
- Twelve pack 1 hour classes = $120 (2 month expiration)
Single 1.5 hr class = $20
Single 45min class = $18
Single 1.5hr class per week for 8 weeks = $144
Single 45min class per week for 8 weeks = $120
Kids Night Out!
Friday night open gym – Parents are welcome to drop off kids ages 5-11 years.
- October 9th from 6-9pm
- $30 per child
- Sibling discounts: 2 for $50; 3 for $65
- Activities include aerial, dance, hooping, juggling, slackline, stilt walking, and watching a circus video. We will make popcorn and share stories about our circus personas.
Fort Collins Circus Center 2536 Midpoint Dr. Fort Collins, CO. 80521