- Students will begin the day with some yoga, dance, tumbling and ninja art obstacles to warm up the body and wake up the mind.
- Students will participate in juggling, flow arts, and partner acrobatics to build communication and cooperation skills.
- Students will have the opportunity to try out 3-4 aerial apparatuses and select some to perform a creative work on.
Our circus professionals will support students in character building and putting on a grand circus show for families and friends before pick up time on the last day.
Preschool dance and tumble – 18 months through 2 years of age will be accompanied by a parent/guardian for a 45 minute class to explore how to listen, learn, and interact with others. Movement skills include stretching, rhythmic dance, jumping, rolling, balancing and so much more! 2.5 – 4.5 year olds adventure out on their own with the instructor.
Open Bounce is on Friday mornings – Open play time in the gym with mats and a big bouncy house!
Aerial Preparation – For ages 5-7 years. Tumbling and dance exercises help develop strong bones and muscles required for any and all activities people want to participate in the rest of their lives. Get students prepared for aerial and acrobatics, too! Includes handstands, cartwheels, rolls, handsprings and aerial basics on all apparatuses.
8-12 years aerial acrobatics – We offer session based enrollment for students hoping to perform in our student showcases throughout the school year. New student enrollments to the sessions can be made up to the 5th week of each session (call or email to enroll with a pro rated fee). Registration will then be closed for performance preparation purposes. Monday 4:15pm fabrics and Tuesday 4pm Mixed apparatus classes will remain available for drop ins and monthly registration throughout the entire year.
- Intro - level 1 meets Fridays
- Continued Beginner level 2 meets Wednesdays
- Advanced Beginner level 3 meets Thursdays
- Intermediate level 4 meets Tuesdays
Spring Session: March 2nd – May 29th. No session based classes meet during the week of: March 16th-20th
Dress rehearsal – May 9th, 2020. Showcase – May 15th and 16th.
*Note: Drop in classes and day camps will be available for days/weeks that session classes are not scheduled. If you don’t want to miss a beat in your aerial training, we will be there for you!!!
TEENS – Aerial silks class for socializing, athletic conditioning, learning new skills and sharpening old, and creating. Aerial is a great way to maintain fitness, psycho-emotional wellbeing and healthy relationships. Teens may also join adult classes!
- Intro level lyra and trapeze meets on Mondays
- Intro level fabrics meets on Wednesdays
- Beginner level 1&2 meets on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Sundays
- Advanced beginner level 3 meets on Mondays
- Intermediate level 4 meets on Tuesdays
Kids Night Out!
Friday night open gym – Parents are welcome to drop off kids ages 5-13 years.
Fort Collins Circus Center 2536 Midpoint Dr. Fort Collins, CO. 80521