Run away with the circus!
We are so thrilled to have made it this far despite C@%!D!! With a HUGE thank you to YOU, we are now entering into our 4th year of business, HAPPY 3RD BIRTHDAY TO US!
Scroll down below Ongoing Classes to get new information about how students move through levels of fabrics classes here at FC3.
Next circus workshop event
Monday, December 20th, from 12:30-3:30pm. For ages 6 - 12yrs
Day off School means - Circus Time! Activities include rolla bolla, slackline, stilt walking, aerial trapeze, lyra, sling and silks, Hula hooping, juggling and other flow arts.
Our circus professionals will support students in skill building and character building for performance.
Register on VAMP Find the Register for workshop link
Strong Bodies and Minds. Valuable Relationships. Quality Experiences.
- Students will begin the day with some movement games and ninja art obstacles to activate body and mind.
- Students will participate in juggling, flow arts, and partner acrobatics to develop coordination, communication and cooperation skills.
- Students will have the opportunity to try out 2-4 aerial apparatuses and select one to perform a creative work on.
Choreography Session: October 31st - December 11th
- SHOW WEEK! December 12th - 18th, 2021
- Each class will be assigned a 20 minute tech/dress rehearsal early in the week and ONE show night for performance.
Preschool tumble and FLY! – For ages 2.5 – 5 years. The first goal of this class is to encourage these students to work with the instructor without the help of their parents. This may take time, but that's okay! Activities include listening games, obstacle course, hanging on apparatuses, cooperative games, and meditation time.
Open Bounce is on! Wednesday mornings from 9:30-11:30am– Open play time in the gym with mats and a big bouncy house!
Aerial Preparation – For ages 5-8 years. This class is for motor learning and development through the lens of Circus arts! Includes personal and social well being, obstacle course, tumbling, dance, yoga, aerial sling, lyra and silks, juggling, hula hooping, rola bola and more!
NEW 6-8yr Level 1 fabrics - This class is for students who have taken at least 2 sessions of Aerial Preparation or have tested into this level via an assessment with Super Jes. To schedule a $30 thirty minute assessment Contact Us
9-11 years aerial acrobatics – We offer session based enrollment for students hoping to perform in our student showcases throughout the school year. New student enrollments to the sessions can be made up to the 5th week of each session (call or email to enroll with a pro rated fee). We have a separate Choreography session this year for our December show.
T(w)EENS – Aerial acrobatic classes are for socializing, athletic conditioning, learning new skills and sharpening old, and getting creative. It is a FUN way to maintain fitness, psycho-emotional well being and healthy relationships. Teens may also join adult classes! Same session format as 9-11yrs.
- *You can be sure that it is safe to return to our space! We have excellent air flow in our space Plus a new HEPA air filtration system. Our instructors are vaccinated. We follow state guidelines for mask wearing and cleanliness. Hand sanitizer and soap is available for everyone’s use.
Advancement through the levels
Our Lyra and Trapeze program is just a couple classes big. All level teens and adults are welcome, though we have mostly beginner/advanced beginner content in these. They are great for cross training and broadening skill base and content knowledge! We highly recommend fabrics students attend.
Our Fabrics program is extensive because we have the height.That's right!
All participants must begin in the Intro level or have tested into a higher level via an assessment with Super Jes. To schedule a $30 thirty minute assessment Contact Us
- To test out of the intro level...
- Must be able to perform straight and bent arm hangs for 10 seconds or more.
- Must have all stamps on the content board.
- Must be able to climb to the top with ease 4 times in a row
- Must be able to put on single footlock from a climb
- Must be able to do invert crochet cross back from a climb
- Must have at least ¾ of stamps on content board.
Must be able to invert cross back straddle with foot locks on consistently
- Must be able to single knee hook climb to the top - same side, opposite side, and on both legs
- Must be able to perform 4 eggs in a row
- Must be able to stay in the air for 4+ minutes
Must have ¾ of stamps on the content board.
we are currently working on Level 4 content and will have advancement criteria soon!
Kids Night Out!
Friday night open gym – Parents are welcome to drop off kids ages 5-12 years. Register on VAMP
- Public event has been cancelled
- Call us to book your private party!
- Activities include aerial, dance, hooping, juggling, slackline, stilt walking, and watching a circus video. We will make popcorn and share stories about our circus personas.
Fort Collins Circus Center 2536 Midpoint Dr. Fort Collins, CO. 80521