Pricing and Policies
FC3 will follow the state health department’s new “How Sick is Too Sick” protocols.
Session based enrollment. Here’s the low down. Our sessions usually run 10 weeks. Once you register for the session based class you're all set! Unplanned absences that occur after the initial registration need to be made up on another day of the week during the session in which you enrolled.
Drop in based enrollment. When registering for a drop in class you have the option to pay for just one class or purchase several at a time. You may also opt to purchase a Dance card to use for classes. Payment is due at the class day/time. Punches are deducted from your card when the instructor takes attendance. If you are registered as a drop in and do not show up, your dance card will be punched.
Student dress code. We will do our best to have extra pieces of appropriate attire on hand if a student is not following the dress code. Please be prepared!
- Please keep your finger and toe nails trimmed! Especially the toes in the aerial sling causes a problem. Toe nails cut the fabric.
- Please wear fitted clothing. Full length leggings are most appropriate to avoid fabric burns and lyra bruises (although not all can be avoided!). Instructors may ask students to wear long sleeves if the content being delivered is new and harsh to areas of the arms.
- No jewelry. These can tear holes in fabrics. If an earring gets caught on any apparatus it could tear your ear! Rings will be bent out of shape on hard apparatuses and may hurt your fingers.
- No buttons or zippers on clothing. These also tear hold in fabrics and are just uncomfortable on the hard apparatuses.
Late for class policy. Please let us know as soon as possible if you will be late for a class.
- If you are more than 15 minutes late for a class the instructor will not allow you to participate. This is for student and instructor safety – if you haven’t warmed up appropriately, the risk of injury increases.
- You will not receive reimbursement for a class that you miss due to tardiness.
Cancellation policy. Please let us know as soon as possible if you will be cancelling attendance.
- Cancellation of a class, one day workshop, open work-out or jam must be made 24 hours in advance to receive a credit to account or a make-up opportunity, unless for a medical emergency.
- A missed class/event can be made up on another day within the month which it was scheduled.
- All make-up classes must be scheduled with the manager or instructor.
- Cancellation of birthday party, week-long circus camp, or special event must be made 30 days prior to the event for a full refund. There is a cancellation fee of 20% thereafter up to 7 days prior to the event. Cancellation within 6 days of scheduled event there will be no money refunded.
*Note: If there is only one student enrolled in a class we do not cancel the class. However, any class with only one student enrolled will be shortened by 15 minutes.
Viewing policy. We welcome any family and friends to stay and watch our students!
- All adults and children not enrolled as a participant in a particular activity must stay off of the foam floor and behind the partition wall.
- Parents, please do not coach our staff or students from the “side lines” (congratulatory cheering is OKAY). We are open and welcome to suggestions and feedback before or after class and also written in our suggestion box.
Superhero policy. Be a super hero.
- Congratulate others on their accomplishments.
- Encourage others with positive words and actions to be the most super they can be.
- Try your best. Only perseverance and dedication makes improvement!
Thank you for joining in the circus fun. You are a superhero!
NEW pricing will go into effect August 21st, 2022
Open workout pricing
- Drop in price = $15
- 4 class pack with 2 month expiration - $56
- 8 class pack with 2 month expiration - $104
- 12 class pack with 2 month expiration - $144
45 minute class pricing
- Single class = $18
- 4 class pack with 2 month expiration - $68
- Session based - $16 per class
60 minute class pricing
- Single class - $28
- 4 class pack with 2 month expiration - $108
- 8 class pack with 2 month expiration - $208
- 12 class pack with 2 month expiration - $276
- Session based - $25 per class
75 minute class pricing
- Single class - $30
- 4 class pack with 2 month expiration - $118
- 8 class pack with 2 month expiration - $232
- 12 class pack with 2 month expiration - $312
- Session based - $28 per class
- 2 hour special workshop with guest teachers = $45 – $80 depending on travel distance.
Kids circus workshops = $90 full day; $56 half day; $45 for current students and siblings
Kids Night Out (KNO) = $45; $34 for current students and siblings
Birthday Parties *note: Tips are appreciated, please use cash!
In Suite B
- $195 for 1.5 hrs; $245 for 2 hours
- up to 12 guests. All those who participate on the main floor are considered guests no matter what age.
- Includes 1 circus instructor
In Suite A and B
$295 for 1.5hrs up to 16 guests. $345 for 2 hrs
Includes 2 circus instructors
- Extra attendees: $60 up to 22 guests with 3 instructors. Very possible in our TWO sqft spaces!
- When having 17-22 guests we suggest booking 2 hours
- Add a face painter for $145
- Add a circus performer – aerial, stilt, contortion, flow art – $75-$100 for each performer
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org for a detailed list of packages we offer.
Safety Rules. All participants must have a signed waiver and release of liability completed.
Proper attire must be worn while participating in aerial acrobatics activities:
- Nails must be trimmed - no sharp edges.
- All jewelry and watches must be removed.
- Piercings must be removed or covered with tape.
- Hair that is long enough to swing in front of the face must be secured back.
- Clothing must be form fitting and must cover the participant’s back, abdomen, and area behind the knees.
- Clothing cannot have zippers or buckles.
High-impact safety matting must be used for any skill practiced or performed off the ground. A 6 to 8-inch crash mat is required when participants are being actively spotted or the participant is above the spotter’s shoulders.
All participants attempting an unmastered skill must be spotted by a trained aerial instructor. New skills must be practiced at the lowest working height permissible for the skill.
Participants are not allowed under any circumstances to teach other participants or anyone else any movement, pose, or aerial skill. This is known as skill-trading and is strictly prohibited. Doing so will negate coverage by insurance carrier if an event should happen.
Heights and instruction ratios. White bands are visually noted on our steel beams. This indicates a height of 10 feet.
For low-level aerial activities (heights less than 10 feet), and when practicing new skills, instructor participant ratio shall be 1:3.
For High-level aerial activities (heights at or above 10 feet) the participant must adhere to the ratio be 1:1 at all times.
Instructor must be onsite and actively supervising participants during open gym periods. Unsupervised practice is strictly forbidden.